www.ShipPhotos.co.uk

Caledon Shipbuilding & Engineering Co.


Founded in Dundee in 1874. Aquired by, and merged with, Henry Robb of Leith in 1968 to form Robb Caledon Shipbuilding. Nationalised in 1977 as part of British Shipbuilders, the Dundee yard closed in 1981 and the Leith yard in 1983.

John BurnsJohn Burns
Yard no. 536
Ernest BevinErnest Bevin
Yard no. 537
James NewmanJames Newman
Yard no. 538
BexleyBexley
Yard no. 545
HounslowHounslow
Yard no. 550
CaedmonCaedmon
Yard no. 560
CenwulfCenwulf
Yard no. 561
CenredCenred
Yard no. 562
C.S. MonarchC.S. Monarch
Yard no. 564
C.S. IrisC.S. Iris
Yard no. 565
Sea DukeSea Duke
Yard no. 568
SalmoSalmo
Yard no. 571