pictured in West India Dock, London on 21st October 2009
1950 / 494gt - ex Algol-76, launched as MFL 4
Scheepswerf "De Hoop"
, Lobith (184)
Training ship operated by Dockland Scout Project
Converted from a pilot ship
Copyright © 2018. All Rights Reserved. No part of this website or any of its contents may be reproduced without prior permission.